1. Prep your transfer area; use a little rubbing alcohol to clean the area you are applying the vinyl to (it will help the vinyl to adhere to the surface).
2. Rub over the plastic transfer sheet with a bank card or something similar.
3. Slowly peel the transfer tape from the backing; If any of the design does not move onto the transfer sheet, place the plastic back over and rub with the card again.
4. Simply stick the transfer tape to the desired surface and apply pressure to the design.
5. Slowly peel away the transfer tape (The best technique is to roll the transfer tape away from the design rather than lifting).
6. If any of the design is still stuck to the transfer tape as you peel it away, push the transfer tape back over and apply more pressure.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until complete.
Glasses and Mugs - Hand wash only. Do not soak, put in the dishwasher or in the microwave.
Clothing and Fabric Products - Wash inside out on a cold wash. No bleach, softener, dry cleaning, tumble drying or ironing.